Drill bit diameter: Ø6.35mm
Drill bit: HSS (High-speed steel)
The drill bit is a replacement pilot drill bit for Bi-metal hole saws.
Replacing the pilot drill bit:
- Use an Allen key (TC17016) or in some cases a slot-head screwdriver to undo
the grub screw securing the pilot drill bit in the mandrel.
- Replace the pilot drill bit by aligning the flat side on the shank with
the grub screw.
- Tighten the grub screw. Make sure the pilot drill bit is secured.
- In some cases it would be necessary to remove the hole saw from the mandrel
to replace the pilot drill bit.
Mandrel replacement pilot drill bits:
- Ø6.35 x 115mm (extra long) for bi-metal hole saws –
- Ø6.35 x 70mm for bi-metal hole saws –
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) series hole saws –
- Carbide grit hole saws –
- Diamond coated hole saws –
Please note that the images used are not necessarily the correct images for the size/item.