Core diameter: Ø72mm
Adaptor thread: M22
The hollow core bits are designed to be used with rotary hammers. It is used
for boring out holes from Ø20 – Ø125mm in brickwork or
Make sure to use the correct adaptor, length and thread for the
hollow core bit.
- The core bit has tungsten carbide teeth and a hardened steel body for
- There are various adaptors available to fit on different rotary hammers
- There is a 72mm or 150mm length
Adaptors according to length:
Clean out the hole by retracting the drill often to remove dust while drilling.
This will prolong the life of the core bit and the pilot drill bit.
The core bit should always be used with the supplied pilot drill bit.
A kit is also available
Contents of kit
in aluminium case:
- (x1) Ø35mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) Ø50mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) Ø65mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) Ø80mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) Ø100mm x 72mm hollow core bit
- (x1) SDS Plus adaptor 100mm
- (x1) SDS Plus adaptor 300mm
- (x1) SDS Max adaptor 300mm
- (x1) Pilot drill bit and bolt
Please note that the images used are not necessarily the correct images for the size/item.