Clamp capacity: 150mm
The G-clamp is used to secure workpieces to a bench or a template during an
assembly. It can also be used in woodwork projects to glue/join pieces of wood.
G-clamps are extremely strong, thanks to the malleable cast iron construction
and the strong threaded spindle.
- A strong malleable cast iron frame.
- Machine ground, wide anvil.
- Cold-drawn steel screw with smoothly rolled thread.
- Steel sliding pin handle for a secure hold.
- Bright plated steel swivel spindle that is securely fastened and
Please note that the images used are not necessarily the correct images for the size/item.